Ruby Arun

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Trying to find a way to let you know.........

There are so many words that go unspoken 
As we linger here together in the dark 
There are so many things I wish you to know 
But now all the words seem to slip away 
While you tenderly wrap me in your embrace 
All these words unspoken I could not comprehend 
Still I want to tell I am your love and a friend 
I wish I could find some way to say
I never thought dreams do come true
Yet with time I am discovering they do
You have given me so many reasons to write
When during the dreams I feel your touch
I often recall the moment which meant so much
There are so many words that go unspoken
As we linger here together in the dark
Trying to find a way to let you know
How wonderful life gonna be with sweet love's flow....................

No comments:

Post a Comment