Ruby Arun

Friday 23 September 2011

It's really painful to say goodbye to someone..... that you don't want to let go ....but its even more painful to ask someone to stay..... if they never wanted to stay. ...........
I hate the way ....I could never hate you.... Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you...... Life sucks a lot of the time.... right? But.... you know.... if you can get through a heartbreak.... you can get through almost anything......
Today was just one of those days .....where everything I did reminded me of you.... and every song I heard somehow related to you...... I hate days like today..... because they remind me of the one thing I don’t have......
Time and time again...... I forgave you... I've forgiven you for things that I swore to myself I'd never forgive someone for... and here you are.... still hurting me... and I still forgave you.....
"I hate the way I could never hate you."
One day ......you will look back...and think Damn....you will see...you will missed out on alot...and you will regret it......S. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment